Pages

Tuesday 9 January 2018

Store bought?!

Hi everyone! A little while ago on the FB page I wondered if I changed the blog around if I would lose a bunch of followers. Well, here goes: After 10 years or so of writing here, and a million views, I’ve decided to officially diversify the blog from a FA/HAES focused site to one that is more general, where I can share bits of poetry or politics, parenting or pop culture, and not feel like I *should be* writing about Something Else. 

What do you think of the redesign? I went with Store Bought Mama because frankly, that’s my style-low maintenance, forgetful, not arts-and-crafty. I’m a millennial mom raising two kids on a shoestring budget who has mild mental health issues, feels passionately about feminism and politics, and isn’t afraid to throw a store bought pizza in the oven now and then.

 

I support evidence based parenting, education and policy and have been wanting to write more about that, so I will be. I’m planning on going back to school in 2019 for midwifery, so be prepared for that too. Thanks for sticking by me all these years. It’s nice to know I’m not alone, that people out there read what I write and care about what I have to say. <3 



via Fat and Not Afraid http://ift.tt/2CLP4Oz