Pages

Friday 26 July 2019

Limited Offer: It’s Me!

Are you in need of a boost in your life? A lift? A lil’ perk to your confidence? Maybe you’re feeling stuck in a rut and uncertain of “what’s next” for you? Do you isolate yourself from others due to stress/worry/fear? Maybe you’d just like a daily reminder of how awesome you are? Or you’d like someone unbiased to reach out to when you’re having a tough time? Perhaps you have a goal in mind that you’ve been unsure how to even begin to strive for?

I want to be there for you. I want to support you. I want to get to know you. I want to find what brings a spark back into your life!
Who the heck am I? I’m Sarah, writer of NotBlueAtAll.com for over ten years. I’m a fat activist, writer, badass, fat dancer, and so much more.
I would like to offer a brief and completely free opportunity to a few people who are open and in need of such support.
What would this entail?
Some emails, or texts if preferred. We can tailor to your specific needs. If you’re into video calls or a phone chat instead, we can schedule that. We can start with just two weeks, 5-10 minutes a day. It shouldn’t feel like an obligation whatsoever. It should be an open flow of communication, but we can focus on whatever you like. This is very informal! I can absolutely assure you that I will never mention weight loss, dieting, or any of that shaming nonsense. I’m here for you, not for profit. I can help you create ways to navigate those moments in the world when they do pop up, though! I will never judge you (unless you kick puppies!).
At the end of two weeks I would like your honest feedback. That is all.
Why? Because I feel most fulfilled when I am helping others. I enjoy connecting with people one on one. I give great advice. I’m in a good place in my own life and want to help someone find joy in their life, too. I’ve done something similar before but this is the first time I’m opening it to anyone.
This is open to all, but I would give priority to those who are most marginalized and in need of support.
If all of that sounds good, please send an email to notblueatall@notblueatall.com with the following:
Name you’d like me to call you:
Age:
Birthday (mm/dd):
Preferred method of communication contact (email/text/phone/etc):
City/Time zone you live in (international too!):
Something you’d like to focus on/improve on/try out/reframe:
What about this program appealed to you most?
Any topics you would like to be off limits:
What do you hope to get out of this program?
Your favorite color:
A hobby you enjoy (even if you don’t currently do it):
Something you’re looking forward to:
What’s on your mind today (can be anything at all)?
Are you willing and ready to be 100% honest with me in order to achieve what you set out to?
Anything else you’d like me to know up front?
I cannot wait for our little adventure to begin!
***
I’m here for realness and sincerity, honesty and vulnerability, I’m here for the good and juicy bits of life that shine for me when I know I’m heading in the right direction.
Rad Fatty Love to ALL,

<3
S

P.S. Check out and use the hashtag: #FatAndFree on Instagram & Facebook!

Check out the Fat AF podcast on your favorite podcast app for all things fat sex with me and my BFF, Michaela! (You can listen straight from the web, too!)

Donate to this blog here: https://ift.tt/2zKvPnQ

My blog’s Facebook page for things I share that aren’t on this blog (updated daily): http://on.fb.me/1A18fAS 

Or get the same “shared” content on Twitter: @NotBlueAtAll

Are you on MeWe? I started a fat-feminist group there called, Rad Fatties Unlimited, look for it!

I also have an Instagram, though I don’t post much, I have been trying to: https://ift.tt/1NpWevR

And as always, please feel free to drop me a line in comments here or write me an email, I love hearing from readers. (Tell me your troubles, I don’t judge.): notblueatall@notblueatall.com



via I'm Not Blue at All https://ift.tt/312hxLJ