Pages

Thursday 1 April 2021

Dear Unique Vintage…

Fuck you very much!

Fatties already have a very difficult time finding fashions that make our hearts sing let alone regular everyday items for fit and comfort, but you, Unique Vintage, went out of your way with your little April Fool’s joke and toyed with my emotions. What I wouldn’t give to have one of those 1820’s dresses you so mockingly offered today?! UGH! The nerve of it!

Maybe I’m too serious or can’t take a joke, but you know what? The joke’s on YOU because your sizing is shit and you won’t get a dime of my money as a result of this “joke” today. I would have worn the hell out of both of these dresses and paid a pretty penny too!

“Let us never underestimate the power of a well-written letter.”
Jane Austen, “Persuasion”

I am all for a good natured prank or joke if no one is harmed or hurt but this fucked with my emotions after a year of trying to find styles similar to these and the more cottagecore styles that were so trendy last summer. But no, retailers feel the need to do this shit and worse and I’m just not having it!

Spend those marketing dollars on communities that need it so that your customers can feel good buying from you. Invest in developing new items that your customers have long dreamt of. Because seriously? WHO IS THIS SHIT FOR?!?!??!!?

C’est moi!

Buh Byeeeeee!

***

I’m here for realness and sincerity, honesty and vulnerability, I’m here for the good and juicy bits of life that shine for me when I know I’m heading in the right direction.

Rad Fatty Love to ALL,
<3
S

Check out the Fat AF podcast on your favorite podcast app for all things fat sex with me and my BFF, Michaela! (We only recorded a few episodes but they were good!)

Donate to this blog here: https://ift.tt/2zKvPnQ currently donations will be given directly to Black women in need through my network.

My blog’s Facebook page for things I share that aren’t on this blog (updated frequently and not just about fat stuff): http://on.fb.me/1A18fAS 

Or get the same “shared” content on Twitter: @NotBlueAtAll

Are you on MeWe? I started a fat-feminist group there called, Rad Fatties Unlimited, look for it! I’m also on Space Hey “NotBlueAtAll”

And as always, please feel free to drop me a line in comments here or write me an email, I love hearing from readers. (Tell me your troubles, I don’t judge.) notblueatall@notblueatall.com



via I'm Not Blue at All https://ift.tt/39C6S1j