Pages

Monday 7 May 2018

Making Every Day “No Diet Day”

Success and DietsAs we wrap up another International No Diet Day, I’m reminded of a time when every day in my life was “Totally Diet Day.” I used to hate my body like it was a job – like I was getting paid to do it. It didn’t make me happier, healthier, or thinner – just miserable and tired.  I can tell you for sure that I don’t miss those days at all!

One of the most common questions I get is how I made the transition from diet culture to Size Acceptance and Health at Every Size (which are two different things.)

I recently wrote about it for the Better Humans platform in a piece called How To Leave Toxic Diet Culture Behind And Pursue Actual Health. 

So that was my path, but I thought it would be fun for y’all to talk about the great things that have happened in your lives since you quit dieting. If you are so inclined, please leave all that awesomeness in the comments!

 

 



via Dances With Fat https://ift.tt/2roA6tm