Pages

Tuesday 1 November 2016

Life Update part eleventy

Currently I'm...

Reading: Dragons of Autumn Twilight to Gabe at bedtime. I'm so excited to finally be able to share this series with him! Riverwind, Tanis, Laurana, Kitiara, Sturm, Caramon, Raistlin, Flint, Tas and Tika are like old friends to me and I hope Gabe will love them like I do.

Playing: PokemonGo a bit every day. I still love it despite lack of an accurate radar and 10km eggs.

Watching: Nothing actually. We just finished Luke Cage on Netflix and are inbetween shows.

Trying: NANOWRIMO! Though my only goal is to write every day, not hit a specific word count. Are you in it too? Let me know!

Cooking: The usual omelet for breakfast.

Eating: Said omelet.

Drinking: Coffee. <3 But pumpkin chai from David's Tea is damn good too.

Calling: My mom later to catch up on all the Hallowe'en shenanigans.

Pinning: Why yes I do have a Pintrest! I usually get my fandom fixes there; Supernatural, Avengers, etc.

Loving: Ryan. We've been having a rough go lately (he was fired a month and a half ago) but he's been handling it really well. It's been wonderful having him home with the kids after school! The best news is he has a new, better job, and it starts in two weeks. <3

Hating: That it's November. Gods I really despise this month. Can it hurry up and be December already?

 



via Fat and Not Afraid http://ift.tt/2eXvTWz